Diamondback Overdrive Mountain Bike is one of the finest bikes in the market today. Owning a mountain bike requires a lot of effort in terms of maintenance. This kind of bike is not like any ordinary ride out there because it needs to be made from the best materials in order to endure tough roads and rough trails. Thus, if you wish to own a mountain bike, you need to make sure that you get it from the top brand. I believe that the Diamondback Mountain Bikes are the top tier when it comes to insane quality, expertise, price and the name that says it all. So superb, not many companies can come close to this so jump on board with Diamondback and really give those dirt roads and trails a run for their money.
Diamondback is one of the leading names in the bike market. It has some of the most popular and widely used bikes today. The brand offer different sets of accessories or tools depending on the riding type. Among the most well known products of Diamondback is its mountain bike. The Diamondback Overdrive 29er Mountain Bike is one of the many great contenders in its category. Many biking enthusiast choose it not just because of the popularity of its brand but also because of its quality as well.
Diamondback has a variety of mountain bike sets all of which have accessories and gears designed for a specific use. The brand may be more popular with its mountain bike series but it also has some other notable bike products like kids’ bikes and BMX. So if you want a bike of any kind choose a brand that is known for quality.
Diamondback Overdrive 29’er Mountain Bike Review
The Diamondback Overdrive Mountain Bike is a ride packed with all great features. It is an oversized mountain bike that comes with a twenty nine inch butted aluminum frame. Some other notable features and specifications include the following:
- Its fork is an SR Suntour MLO for that comes with a 100 mm travel and 28.6 stanchions w/ mechanical lockout.
- Its rear derailleur is an SRAM X – 4 that comes with eight speed trigger shifters and 24 gears
- Mechanical disk brakes are by Tektro Novela
- Its 29 inch tire are WTB Prowler SL
- Its rims are double walled and are available in 16, 18, 20, and 22 inches
- Frame – overdrive 29’ butted aluminum (6061-T6) that comes with a formed top and down tube, DB snake stays, integrated head tube, and replaceable hangar
- Its cranks are 22/23/42 t by SR Suntour XCT
- Its bottom bracket is a sealed cartridge
- Its front derailleur is a Shimano TX50 dual pull with top swing
- Rear derailleur is an 8 speed SRAN X-4
- Brake levers are made of Tektro alloy that comes with a reach adjust
- Brakes are also Tektro Novel disc with 6’ rotors
- Gear is a SRAM PG-820 eight speed cassette
- Rims are double wall 32H Weinmann SL-7
- Tires are 29 by 2.1 WTB Prowler SL
- Pedals are forged Welgo alloy
- 31.8 mm low rise Handlebar is a DB Lazer series
- Seat post of the Diamondback Overdrive Mountain Bike is also a DB Lazer series with micro adjust up to 30.9 mm
- Black seat is an Avnir series 200
- Headset’s size is integrates cane creek with drop in ACB (1 to 1/8 inches)
- Chain is a KMC-Z82
- Hubset is a 32H SL-7 alloy w/ CNC disc mount in from and rear hubset is a 32H SL-7 alloy cassette with CNC disc mount
- Stainless steel spokes are white and weight 14 grams
- Grips are DB D2 Kraton
- Upon purchase you can have a DB key chain, chain stay protector, water bottle mounts, and owner’s manual.
With the Diamondback Overdrive Mountain Bike as your trusted ride you can surely appreciate its mechanism while on the road. While in a rough road where tree roots and rocks abound, you can count on this Diamondback mountain bike. Its large Overdrive wheels can keep your bike rolling. It’s just one of the many great extra features that the Diamondback Moutain Bikes offer to make their bikes even that much more better than all there other competition. This is what puts Diamondback over the edge, so hold on for this amazing ride that is also very light on the pocket. This is what we can all really live with, especially in the age we are living in. Make sure you check out all of the special and extra features above in the features are so you can really soak in what I am talking about here. We put everything out their so you know completely what you are getting. We know what it’s like to be thorough so it’s just a little bit easier for you to make a difficult decision. I hope that this review for the Diamondback Mountain Bikes and all of the other bikes that I go into detail with helps you out so that when you leave you will have a full understanding. Happy trail riding and be safe and make sure to always wear a helmet while riding. The number one reason for bicyclist deaths was for not wearing protective gear so you can see why this is so necessary.
Produced by a company called Raleigh you could say that this bike is a masterpiece designed by brilliant minds and made possible by a dedicated company. If you want to upgrade your bike you can always opt for this Overdrive because it can be worth every penny. At around five hundred dollars the Diamondback Overdrive Mountain Bike is indeed affordable and efficient. With a larger wheel like the twenty nine inch you can have a smooth ride over a rugged or muddy terrain. The Overdrive’s build is strong enough to help you conquer the toughest trails. Given its specifications and the materials used for it you could say that it is worth giving it a try!